Skating is a sport played globally, both indoors and outdoors, by individuals, both professionals, and beginners. Many global tournaments are piloted indoor. Sports facilities, skating clubs, coaching centres, schools, universities, hotels, shopping centres and fitness clubs are few places, where the skating courts are mostly found. RAI has an exceptional track record of mounting various skating courts all over India. We construct Synthetic Skating Court Surface for in-line skating on Asphalt as well as concrete. The skating floors are carefully constructed considering the technical specs, like dimension, shock absorption, weight, friction coefficient, ambient temperature, rolling load, etc. to provide skaters good skating experience.
The court consists of 5 layers and all the required characteristics for a professional skating ring. Before installing skate court flooring at clients' location, our team conduct various tests, like flatness test, water test, shock absorption test and appearance test.
Clients have the option to choose from 11 vibrant colours that we provide. The salient features of Skating Court are quick installation, easy maintenance, has failing floor coating, gives the best grip to skater, anti-UV and anti-aging, maintains low friction for longer push-offs & rolls, durability and long lasting.
- Made of solid polymer, this type of skating floor has been developed by using interlocking panels.
- Can be installed without much labor
- Affordable maintenance cost
- Suitable to be used under different weather conditions
- Made of environment friendly materials
- Can be availed in different colors, shapes and sizes
- Can be dismantled easily
- Being highly durable, its maintenance is quite hassle free.
- Excellent hard surface of this court floor enables it to withstand sharp metal skate blades.
- Good impact absorption capacity